My Thanksgiving Revelations

Posted by Lady Mel On Tuesday, November 24, 2009 0 comments

Thanksgiving is around the corner and everyone is getting ready to reconnect with family and friends. I am thankful for a lot of things, but unlike others, I am diabolically evil. Muahahahaha! Here are my top five thanksgiving revelations:

1. I am thankful for the food that I will help cook this Thanksgiving. This is the first time that I will help my mom with the cooking. Can't cook for nothing. I want the yummy food right now! ><

2. I am thankful for not planning on buying Sarah Palin's autobiography, Going Rogue, this holiday season. She is not the next Shakespeare or Virginia Woolf, so I have no intention in reading something that will not stimulate my mind mentally.

3. I am thankful for not wasting my $10 on a New Moon movie ticket this past weekend. I am officially a Twilight hater.

4. I am thankful for having this blog. Without it, I would go madly insane.

5. I am thankful for retaining my sense of humor and dignity even under these stressful times.

What are you thankful for this holiday season?


0 comments: