I Need Your Help, Followers!

Posted by Lady Mel On Tuesday, November 10, 2009 1 comments

Right now, I am in a kind of a serious brain fart. I do not know what to write or discuss in my blog posts. I have tried getting inspiration from some of my favorite blogs and websites, but no luck so far. Could you write in the comments what topics you would like me to talk about in the near future? Make sure these topics fall under media, entertainment, politics, and technology. If you want me to talk about something outside those areas of disciplines, be my guest. I want to you what you, the follower, have in store for me. I know that many bloggers go through this phrase in their blogging life but I do not want to continue in this uncertain, fickle path. Please comment below and help me make this blog even more awesome. ^.^ I am looking for cool, inventive ideas! Things outside the box. I look forward for your constructive criticism and ideas.

1 comments:

Kittie Howard said...

I enjoy whatever you write; but, to narrow it down...hmmmm, how about politics and entertainment, maybe a dash of technology???