The Golden Globes's Golden Girls

Posted by Lady Mel On Monday, January 18, 2010 2 comments

I have no time for has beens that indulge into the most current European fashions and forget to accentuate their curves or lack there of. There were some horrible fashion fau pas last night and I have no time to criticize their fashion stylists' choices. But I will digress in the Hollywood starlets that took the time and picked the right fashion designers' gown to make us "ordinary" people go gaga. I may not like their work, but they know how to dress appropriately and stylishly. The trend that I kept repeatedly seeing during the pre-show and after on E! Fashion Police was soft, romantic, ultra feminine, plum, rose, and pastel period inspired gowns. Ladies, walk down that red carpet!

Maggie Gyllenhaal in RM Roland Mourel, Drew Barrymore in Atelier Versace, Emily Blunt in Dolce & Gabbana, Sandra Bullock in Bottega Veneta, Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta, Kate Hudson in Marchesa, Halle Berry in Kaufman Franco, Courtney Arquette in Victoria Beckham. 


















2 comments:

elle said...

Ah! Love Lea and Love Kate's dress and nail polish.

Lady Mel said...

I think these were some good dresses but if I had posted the worst dressed, I might have like 2-3 posts lol.