My Job Interview

Posted by Lady Mel On Monday, January 25, 2010 0 comments


Guys, I just came out of an interview for a marketing intern position at Wired.com/Conde Nast! I'm sorry if I did not tell you sooner but I did give you an hint in the last blog post. I was a quite nervous but confident days before the interview. I told myself not to go overboard with preparation since I can be a bit of a perfectionist and analytical rut at times. But when I arrived at the Conde Nast building, I made sure to make eye contact, smile, and have one of my firm handshakes towards the interviewer.

He is the marketing guru at Wired.com. When my awesome aura activated, I knew I was ready to go. I answered his answers to the best of my abilities. He answered my questions to the best of his abilities. I think I am one of the most qualified candidates out of the 75 people who applied to the position, which is a shock to me because I know that there are more candidates with more marketing and graphic design experience than I do but hey, I guess I have that extra something. God, I am awesome. :D. Anyway, whether or not I do not get the internship, I am still thankful for this experience because I demonstrated my interview skills and I now know the little minor things I did wrong and other skills I need to work on. Anyway, I am working on a decent blogging schedule this week. I hope you like it. Salut!

0 comments: