Blog Update: Blog Makeover!

Posted by Lady Mel On Saturday, January 16, 2010 0 comments

Hi, everyone. I have to make some good announcements. I am in the process of giving this blog a whole new template makeover. I am in talks with a fellow 20sb.net member right now to create a new blogger template for me. It is a new year and it is time to take this blog to the next level, so if you see that the whole format change within the next couple of weeks, do not be surprised. Also, if you would like to contribute to this task, email your ideas to christinabrown2009@gmail.com.

I am looking for something simple and elegant yet edgy and chic at the same time. Any color is accepted. I was this close to picking this template, but unfortunately someone else has already adapted it onto their blog and I hate unoriginal ideas. Also, I am going to move Tech Diva blog posts from the weekend to Tuesdays because I have more time on that day to actually research the latest technology news and trends and write about them. On weekends, I feel lazier so moving it to the beginning of the week is a good decision because I am more alert and energetic at that time. Other than that, carry with what you were doing prior to reading this post. hehe.

Update: I am entering in Indiechick Designs' New Years Giveaway! I think this is a great opportunity to give my blog a new fresh makeover. The grand prize is one custom blog makeover including a custom background and header! YES! Wish me luck. If you want to enter the contest, click here. Good luck!

0 comments: