My 100th Post!

Posted by Lady Mel On Thursday, December 24, 2009 0 comments

It has been four months since I have decided to continue my blog!! I think I have grown as an indivdual, a writer, and as an Internet guru in this short time. Despite my financial problems, I  can always come here and share my thoughts with you. 2010 is going to be a wonderful year in the blogging world and I will right there prepared and armed. I want to thank my followers and the readers out there who have enjoyed my storytelling and rants about issues that truly matter to me.

As I grow older, my perspectives on life will change and this blog will change with it. I remember when this blog was literally nothing but a green background and black bold letters. Now there are words, pictures, music, and your lovely comments. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Without you or this blog, I do not know where I would be. Lets continue this spectacular adventure together. Happy a wonderful Christmas weekend!

0 comments: