It's That Time of Year Again!

Posted by Lady Mel On Sunday, December 13, 2009 0 comments

Hello, everyone. As you may not have known this but last week was a feebie week. I did not have anything planned out so I added some "outside content" to help your lives with my awesomeness. Anyway, I have some nice news to give to you. Starting this week until December 25th, I have planned out some creative Christmas content for you! Yay!

Today is the start of my 12 Days of Christmas extravaganza. I have some goodies in store with you including a holiday edition of Tech Diva! So be prepared of any holiday content that you come across on my blog within these next two weeks. I will try my best to spread out the material every two to three days. Have a nice day and I will see you tomorrow!


0 comments: