I just heard this on someone else's blog and I had to post it for all the Lady Gaga and Christmas fans out there. Last year, Lady Gaga introduced her version of "Christmas Tree" and I think the song was caught under my radar because I did not hear this song until I looked at Google Reader today and saw that another blogger posted the video on her blog. Anyway, because this is Lady Gaga that we are talking about, you automatically know that this song is not about Christmas trees and being at home for the holidays. There, I spoiled the song for you. Muhahaahahaha.

The link to the Youtube video is here. Earlier, I had the Youtube video on this post but I decided to make a fresh new mix box on my blog so you can listen to it as you read my blog posts. The widget is on your lower right hand corner. Enjoy!


0 comments: