Top 5 Things On My Mind

Posted by Lady Mel On Sunday, February 1, 2009 2 comments

1. Hopefully I will watch the SuperBowl tonight and I mean the SuperBowl, I mean the Half-Time Show and the awesome commercials.


2. This weekend, I have been researching about the Yahoo and Google corporate cultures as a part of my job research project. Reading former employees' and summer interns' blogs, Yahoo and Google official corporate blogs, and articles and message boards on Vault.com has been very useful, but I wish I can find more resources.

3. I am broke and I cannot wait any longer for my checks!

4. I am so excited that the campus website (The Smith Daily Jolt!) that I have helped monitor and administer the past 2 years will launch its new site this Wednesday. I cannot wait!

5.  Can mainstream media leave Jessica Simpson alone? Yes, she has gained some weight, but who the fuck cares?! If she is considered fat, then I must be a brick house. lol.

2 comments:

Mrs. M. said...

i am so tired of everyone talking about Jessica Simpson's weight gain. For God sake's it's headline news on Yahoo and MSN! I mean really. You don't see them calling out all the fat (really, really fat) dudes in the music industry/television/movies. It's blatant hypocrisy. Besides, you can tell she's meant to be curvy. It's just the way she's built. she looks fine in my opinion.

Lady Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.