President Obama and the First Lady are hosting this year's G20 Summit in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania this week. I, like millions of people, are anxiously waiting for the United States and the other industrialized nations to step it up new and effective initiatives to combat global climate change, the war on terrorism, the economic recession, and human rights. People are expressing their rights of freedom and are continuing to protest in "tea parties" and demonstrations in Washington D.C, Pittsburgh, and New York. Change will come. But it will only come when people realize that diplomacy, civil obedience, and compromise are the answer. I have never been so frustrated in my entire life. So I have made a guildline for Congress to see:
- Get health care reform done. Democrats and Republicans argue like screaming banshees on the Congress floors. If we cant revise our health care system out of all things, then we cant change our other institutions. Its all intertwine.
- Obama is black. Deal with it.
- Make sure you keep EVERY American in mind when creating new bills. Don't ask for what your country can do for you, ask what you do for your country and not just for the lobbyists and your party's constituents. No wonder why this country is fucked up.
- Imagine that you are poor with no money. Don't let your priveledged health care benefits and cultural elitism blind you from the real problems that matter.
- You have no power, the American people do.