Overrated Reality TV Mom and Gold digger

Posted by Lady Mel On Thursday, September 24, 2009 2 comments

Kate Gosselin
 She and her ex-husband are probably the most over-rated people in the world. But I am alone going to talk about Kate today. I congratulate her for having eight children. That is a feat in itself. I seriously would going ballistic if I had children, let allow eight young kids.
   However, why do you need to expose these kids to your millions of TLC viewers every week? We all know its for the ratings and the extra little pecks for yourself and your children. I dont want to see you on the View ever again because I hate the show and secondly, we do not want to know what goes on in your overrated life. Let your children grow up without the camera. You don't need any more exposure. I bet in the next two years, you will be a nobody. And yes, I won't watch your rumored to be talk show. You are not using our tax-paying dollars wisely. At least, you are not as crazy as Octomom but you don't need any more exposure and publicity. And I dont like your hair. You are not Victoria Beckham.

2 comments:

Mrs. M. said...

I don't blame you for bitching about her and not Jon. A;hough at least she has enough intelligence to process the fact that you are insulting her. Jon on the other hand has to be the most vapid human being on the planet. Lights are on but no one's home.

Lady Mel said...

and Jon is ugly as hell =/