It's My Party and I Can Party if I Want To

Posted by Lady Mel On Thursday, April 29, 2010 8 comments

Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and Girls. I have an announcement to make. I have an interview....with... *drum roll please*......Apple Retail!!!! Tuesday night, I was checking my Gmail account and I came across this email like it was a Willy Wonka bar. I could not believe my eyes. I will be attending an Apple hiring event at Times Squares next Tuesday afternoon for a possible chance at a retail position at one of Apple's Manhattan stores! Hip, hip, HOORAY!




Until then, I will be preparing non-stop, researching more online and connecting with Apple representatives and insiders about their experiences. I am proud of myself because I am finally getting some recognition by the higher powers that be (Sorry Buffy & Angel). I hope to help others and learn what Apple Inc. is all about. If not, it will be a learning experience to remember. The biggest challenge is how I will balance this out with my recent Buzzfeed interview, but when the times comes, I will weigh the pros and cons and make a decision. That is a part of growing up, right?

By late tomorrow or Saturday, I will post next month's blogging schedule and for the rest of this week and next week, I will be busy so bear with me. Other than this, I am going to do my little dance in my chair *wiggles* and be the busy bumblebee that I am. Woot!

P.S- Post your best wishes and high praises in the comment box below.

8 comments:

The Jodi(e)s said...

Congratulations, congratulations! That must be so thrilling for you. Hopefully your tatas show a little more restraint than that girl in the picture. Or, wait, that might work to your advantage. Making hard decisions is no fun, but necessary. Be so stoked that you have that many options, I guess. Congrats again and good luck!

Lady Mel said...

Thank you so much! :)

Yeah, making decisions are hard sometimes. I am happy that I now have more options than I ever had since I graduated, but good karma has a funny way of coming around.

Secondly I am a classy girl. I'm only crazy and wild in my imaginative world. :)

MOLLYC said...

I add my congrats, best wishes and high praises. Hope you get the job. molly

Lady Mel said...

Thank you so much! Molly

I hope good things come your and Jodes's way too. :)

Melissa said...

Congrats! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get it. You better update as soon as you find out! :P

Lady Mel said...

@Melissa, of course I will! :)

Johana Hill said...

Congratulations! Now go and win them over with your intellectual self! All the best hun! ;p

Lady Mel said...

@Johanna Thank you! I win over my intellectual self all the time. :)