Happy iPad Day! Is Steve Jobs A God?

Posted by Lady Mel On Saturday, April 3, 2010 4 comments

iPad Pandemonium!

The iPad has finally made its global debut and I am pretty excited! Not because I personally cannot afford it yet, but because millions of Apple fans are rejoicing in their underwear. I have already seen video footage of people camping out as earlier as Tuesday outside several Apple Retail Stores, waiting to get their first taste of epicness. I have not seen this much anticipation since the first Harry Potter movie came out in 2001. I just hope the Apple Retail employees kicked them out after they purchased their iPads. It is unfortunate to see Apple hipsters lingering around the stores in the middle of the night like zombies. Though, I wish I was working at a Apple Retail Store because I want to see this madness firsthand.

Guest Blog: Writing Process

Anyway, I also want to mark another celebration. My guest blog post has finally arrived on the Internet! I want to thank Alex Roda for posting it on his website. He is a very funny and humble person and please, please check out this website. This guest blog was supposed to be written on Valentine's Day, but I already busy writing the "Tweetbag Wars" guest blog post. I knew that I was going to write about Apple. somehow. So I decided to center the blog post around an unlikely conversation between Apple chairman and founder, Steve Jobs, and two of his colleagues in his office. I cannot give away all the details, so please click on the link above and read the whole post. Apple is known for its well-kept secrets of its products and operations, so I wanted to parody that. It came out as a late, funny April Fool's Day joke.

Do you plan on buying a iPad in the future, and if you already have one, does it live up to the hype? Have a wonderful Eastern weekend!

4 comments:

Johana Hill said...

Going to check your guest post in a minute.

I would like to buy an iPad! But I won't be able to use it to its full potential where I'm at. Anyway Happy Easter to you girl! ;p

Lady Mel said...

Thank you so much! You too! :P

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi, I am new here.