Blog Update: Just in Time for the Love

Posted by Lady Mel On Thursday, February 4, 2010 0 comments

Hi everyone. This week, I have taken a mini break from blogging to pursue more job searching online and in person. As you may not know, I did not get the Wired News internship, the interview itself was a learning experience nonetheless. As I mentioned in my Declaration of Independence post, I have to find a job as soon as possible. I want the feeling of being financially independent and responsible for my own life. It's maddening when I cannot. I may have a career venture in the horizon from some personal connections of mine so wish me good luck!


Also, I am producing new and fresh content for next week. Starting this Sunday Saturday, I will start my "Valentine's Day" content week with fresh "love" stories, funny posts, and outrageous storytelling. If you read the content that I had produced during Halloween, you will know that I am up to no good! So sit back and relax and watch this woman at work. *Whistle while you work!*

0 comments: