Alice in Twitterland: The $1,500 Blogging Campaign

Posted by Lady Mel On Monday, March 15, 2010 1 comments

Last week, I applied to the 2010 Talent Buzz Blog Post Contest, remember? Well, today, I need my your help! All you need to do is click the given link below, read my article Alice in Twitterland: How to Tweet Like A Rockstar, and share the article with your friends online. You can even retweet the article to your followers!

The more visits I have, the more likely I will win the grand prize: A $1,500 Visa Gift Card! I have until Monday, March 29th! Help spread the word! I worked very hard on this blog post and I want to show my witty charm with all you guys and to the rest of the world! Help me make this happen, my LITTLE MONSTERS! Click here!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.