2010 Oscars Review: My Top 10 Oscars Fashion Picks!

Posted by Lady Mel On Monday, March 8, 2010 0 comments

Is it just me or this year's fashion choices seemed a little too banal? If I remember correctly, the last several Academy Awards shocked me with endless arrays of gorgeous and edgy gowns. Although, I have managed to pick the ten most gorgeous emblems in my opinion, I wish there was more vay-vay-voom on the Red Carpet! If it is the Oscars, I should not have managed a list, the dresses should be so awe-inspiring that it would be harder to comply a list. That is what fashion is all about. Nevertheless, here are the picks that caught my eye.

(The Lovely Meryl Streep in Chris March, Rachel McAdams in Elie Saab Couture, Kate Winslet in Yves Saint Laurent, J. Lo in Armani Prive, Queen Latifah in Badgley Mischka, Sarah Jessica Parker in Chanel Couture, Mylie Cyrus in John Peckham, Sigourey Weaver in Lanvin, Mo'Nique in Tadashi Shoji, Cameron Diaz in Oscar de la Renta!)



























































































































































0 comments: