Your Weekly Update

Posted by Lady Mel On Wednesday, March 24, 2010 0 comments

Hey everyone. I have some important news to deliver:

So far, I am in good standing in the 2010 Talent Buzz contest but I still need your support. Please spread the word about my article entitled, Alice in Twitterland: How to Retweet Like a Rockstar. When you click on the page, click the green retweet button on your right hand side! The contest either ends this Sunday or Monday.

Also, I am in the process of producing another wonderful guest blog with fellow blogger and Chatroulette star, Alec Rona, but I have a problem figuring out when I want to write about. I know it will be about Apple Inc. somehow, but the idea is not there yet. What do you think I should write about it?

Lastly, I have finally landed a volunteer opportunity at the Marketing/Communication department at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ Campus! I am pretty excited. I will probably start on the first week of April after the paperwork has been finalized. I believe it will be a one or two day a week gig, but I am still looking for paid, part-time/full-time work. Hopefully, I get this Apple position by mid April as well, so that I can start saving and investing. Overall, anything can happen.

0 comments: