The 2010 Talent Buzz Blog Post Contest

Posted by Lady Mel On Wednesday, March 10, 2010 0 comments

Love to blog? Are you a natural writer? Well, I have an opportunity for you! The Talent Buzz, an online talent company, is hosting its annual blog post contest. Want to know the grand prize? A $1,500 Visa Gift Card. Yup, an extra $1,500 in your pocket. I know you're excited now. What $1,500!? OMG! What do you have to do?

Write a blog post in less than 850 words that discusses social media, job hunting, social networking, or any similar topic in some fashion. That's all. Hurry! The deadline is this Sunday, March 14, 2010 by 6:00pm EST. For more information and the official rules of the contest, click here. This is a great opportunity to get people to notice my work on a larger scale, so that is why I am entering the contest myself and you know what I am capable of. *smirks* Good luck!

0 comments: