My Summer Plans, Picture of the Week

Posted by Lady Mel On Friday, July 9, 2010 0 comments

I've decided to group July and August together. We are in the middle of the summer and I want to take these last days of intense heat and sun to prepare for my fall plans. Here is what I will do within the next two months:


July and August Goals 


1. Take 1-2 days out of each week to myself to leave the house and go out and explore and have fun. Life is too short.
2. Actually study for the Driver's License Test and then take the writing exam in the fall.
3. Walk more, eat healthy.
4. Find a part-time, paying job before September 1st. At this point in my career, I do not care what I get, at least as I start saving money. 
5. Be an indispensable worker in my career and as a volunteer worker.
6. Finish reading Seth Godin's "Linchpin, Are You Dispensable" book.
7. Build my portfolio and skills so that when I find my dream job down the road, I'll be ready. :)
8.  Relearn my French skills.
9. Blog at least 2 times per week. Write more engaging blog posts!


Also, will Shannon and Nickelnm contact me? You showed interest in guest blogging, but have responded back to me. I need to know your plans before Monday, July 12th. Thanks.


Lets review what I accomplished last month.

                                                                    June Plan 
1. Blog up to two times a week.
2. Write interesting and engaging blog posts.
3. Celebrate my 23rd birthday the best way possible.
4. Look for a paid, part-time internship.
5. Build my resume and skills with the volunteer opportunity I already have.
6. Build my French and Japanese language skills.
7. Lose between 5 to 10 pounds.
8. Study for Driver's License Test.
9. Reconnect with my college and high school friends.


Finally, Picture of the Week! I want to wear this one day. The French know how to design!


0 comments: