I have created some amazing guest blog posts and met some very cool bloggers along the way:
- The Tweetbag Wars, thanks Andhari!
- Wiser Today, thanks Elle!
- Happy iPad Day! Is Steve Jobs a God?, thanks Alex!
I was allowed to present my amazing talent with others and now is the time to me to give back to the people that have supported my blog or will begin to! Starting next week, I will begin my GuestBlog Giveaway Series. I am looking for two or three amazing bloggers at this time to write a guest blog post on my blog! Each week, I will present a new blogger with his/her piece. This is going to be fun!
Here are the guildlines:
- In terms of the layout and type of post, do as you please. It can be a poem, a rant, opinion piece, movie or music review, a collage, a YouTube video, a drawing, or even an interview. Maybe you want to collaborate with moi? :)
- My blog highlights the latest entertainment, media, technology, fashion, politics, social media, and job hunting news. I would like your guest post to fall under at least one of these categories. But if you have an idea outside these categories, talk to me. We can make it happen.
- Images and introductions to your guest blogs are welcome.
- No word limit, but know the difference between a good blog post and the Bible!
I will provide you with the best support and resources possible. In return you will gain a new audience and a chance to showcase your talent with the rest of the blogosphere. Mi blog es su blog.I want to know who is willing to participate by Monday, July 5th. You can leave a comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm. The first 2-3 people who respond back to me will be the lucky guest bloggers. If more people are interested, I will extend the series to August.
Otherwise, I would like to know the applicants and their ideas as soon as possible, so I can work this project around my own blog schedule. I would like to post the first guest post before Friday of next week if not, by Monday, July 12th. Mondays-Fridays are the best times of the week to post imo. This will be followed by the other 1-2 guest blog posts within the next weeks in July. I am very excited! I have been thinking about this since April and now I can make this happen. If you are unsure with your ideas, please by all means look at my guest blog posts and others for inspiration! Can't wait to see what you guys will come up with!