Happy Mother's Day!

Posted by Lady Mel On Sunday, May 9, 2010 3 comments

Happy Mother's Day to all the women out there that have made our lives better each and every day. I want to thank all the women who died for our rights and continue to fight for our rights as human beings.

I believe their work and perseverance go extremely unnoticed and taken for granted in this world. So my gift to all the women out there, dead or alive, is a song off the debut album of one of my favorite pop girl groups of all time, the Spice Girls. It's called Mama.

3 comments:

Johana Hill said...

Love that song! Happy Mother's Day! ;p

Melissa said...

Oh my God, blast from the past. This song always makes me feel like crying. Aren't moms awesome?

Lady Mel said...

@ Johanna Thank you! :) Same here!

@ Yes they are. :) I want it to be everyday.