Hey everyone! I know you guys missed me. I was enjoying my Memorial Day Weekend a little bit much. I won't kiss and tell. Anyway, I am here to get back to my current routine. I want to start this month with a question. June 9th is my 23rd birthday and I want to celebrate it the best I can. I want to celebrate it in NYC specially in Times Squares and I hear David and Busters is a cool place. What are your views of the David & Busters in Times Squares and do you know any other interesting things or places I can experience in Times Squares? I picked NYC because NJ is boring.
Here is this month's plan:
1. Blog up to two times a week.
2. Write interesting and engaging blog posts.
3. Celebrate my 23rd birthday the best way possible.
4. Look for a paid, part-time internship.
5. Build my resume and skills with the volunteer opportunity I already have.
6. Build my French and Japanese language skills.
7. Lose between 5 to 10 pounds.
8. Study for Driver's License Test.
9. Reconnect with my college and high school friends.
Secondly, lets review with I did last month:
10. Lose between 5 to 10 pounds. (Less fatty foods, more fruits and vegetables and water)