The Super Comments Award!

Posted by Lady Mel On Wednesday, June 23, 2010 0 comments

Yes, I know. I'm awesome like that. Ray J has given me another blogger's award. This time it is The Super Comments Award! I am very delighted to receive this award. I want to thank her for this award and I appreciate her geekiness. I think that when you are a part of a wider blogging community, commenting on people's blog is one way to build online relationships and leverage with other bloggers and your followers.




To continue this legacy, I want to first nominate three bloggers that have made the most comment contributions to my blog in the past several months. These three individuals are:


Johanna from The Mercurial Wife
Anhari from Insomniac Lolita
Mrs. M from Slacker Chic

Mrs. M was there from the beginning. She was actually the very first person to comment on my blog! I have also nominated every one else. Yes, you get a Super Comments Award! And you get a Super Comments Award! You guys are my honorable mentions! Even if you posted just one comment, you are still a winner. Without your support, I would be nothing. The rules for each recipient of this award are: 
  1. Thank the person who nominated you.
  2. Copy the award. Paste it in your blog.
  3. Link to the person who gave you this award.
  4. Answer the 10 questions that come with the award.
  5. Nominate of few of your favorite bloggers for the award.
The ten questions can be on Ray-J's blog. I will answer those questions on a later post, preferably this Friday because I have a lot on my plate this week and that I want to write a thoughtful response for each question. Congratulations to the nominees. I encourage more people to participate and contribute to this blog and I will do my best to produce better content for you to comment and discuss amongst yourselves. Have a nice day! :D

0 comments: